Paige Fingerhut Charnick, Realtor
Paige is a successful Realtor and an active community leader, with, individually, over $12,000,000 sales volume, annually. With over 15 years of experience in the real estate, escrow & legal fields, Paige prides herself on both her skill at negotiation, as well an extremely high level of client care. She maintains expertise in probate, trust, and conservatorship sales, working extensively with attorneys, CPA’s, trustees, administrators, and conservators. She is asked to speak regularly at professional trust and estate organizations on a range of topics from the particulars of the probate purchase contract to the real estate temperature in local markets.
Active in many professional organizations, including:
- Womens' Council of Realtors
- Pacific West Association of Realtors (PWR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Long Beach Bar Association (Probate + Trust Section)
- Womens Lawyers of Long Beach (WLLB)
- Estate Planning and Trust Council of Long Beach (EPTC)
- and many more!
Paige is also involved in many local charities & organizations including:
- Red Shoe Society of the Ronald McDonald House (Inaugural member)
- Long Beach Junior Chamber (LBJC) (President and Chairperson, 2007-2008)
- Able Arts Works (formerly ASD, Arts & Services for the Disabled) (Chairperson, Annual Fundraising Gala, 2016)
- Alpert New Leaders Forum, Inaugural class
- Lentzer Leadership Fellow with the Jewish Federation of Long Beach
- Neuburger Young Leader Award (2011)
Paige completed the ING Miami Marathon in 2006, raising over $3,000 for Aids Project L.A. Prior to that she earned her B.A. in International Relations from the University of Southern California (USC) where she graduated with Senior Honors. Born & raised in East Long Beach, Paige currently resides in Bixby Knolls with her husband Jason, and their dog and cat, Teddy & Floyd.
Schedule a FREE consultation with Paige!
Select from many options below to suit your busy lifestyle: